This is the wait that never ends, oh it goes on and on my friends, some people started signing paperwork, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue signing it forever just because, this is the wait that never ends, oh it goes on and on my friends....
Sorry all I'm at work really early in the morning and I'm feeling giddy. Last night I was bored so I was google earthing Monrovia, Liberia. That technology is incredible, you can see the shacks clear as day, it's a sobering, eye opening, google search.
Isaac right now is at his foster home in Liberia, and I'm in my office (on a Saturday, not working Shhh don't tell,) wishing he was here at work with me. Sitting on one of my two couches, coloring or watching a movie. I can tell you, if he was here right now I'd be getting a lot more work done, than I am right now, with him not here.
I'm sure all you waiting mom, can relate. I think about Isaac every hour of every day. It's driving me mad. But what are you going to do...just wait, and wait, and wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment