
Proverbs 31:16
She considers a field and buys it; From her earning she plants a vineyard.
Okay so who says you have to be a man to be Donald Trump! Right here God says that if a woman is to be worthy of him she should look at investment options available to her do her research and then go for it. But she doesn't stop there, she then takes her earnings from that investment and invests them some more.
A worthy woman is a true Entrepreneur. Someone who would put Donald Trump to shame. I don't think that God is saying we have to have millions of dollars and invest them in real estate. But I do believe he is calling women to earn talents, and invest them wisely. He doesn't want us to bury our treasure in the sand and pray no one stumbles upon it. He wants us to take those gifts that he has given us and use them wisely. Allow them to grow and cultivate into something worthy of him. Something that produces more life.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, God gave women brilliant minds. He's simply asking us to use them. Too many woman sit back and let men do everything for them. Bring home the bacon and invest it too. Don't get me wrong I wish I had a man who brought home some bacon, and if you have that you are truly blessed. But God has called us to be in the business as well.
Something that I love about my mom is that she has an investment club. Where a bunch of woman have come together every month and invest their money. They take turns doing the research and decided where their money should go next. It's not much but it's something. They are considering their field and buying it.
If you are looking for a field to invest your money into and want to know it will return great rewards. Stop on over at Redeeming Waters International. You won't reap a financial reward, but to save a life, there is no greater reward in heaven or on earth! We still need over $5000 for our project in Kenya. Where 5 orphanages over flowing with children are counting on us. Is this your field? If so partner with us, our vines needs water!
3 comments:
..like I said, my investment in my children is the real thing...so much more important than my investment club.
And have I mentioned that the Bible doesn't speak of Grandchildren...we call them that. God just calls them children.Like my boy, Isaac...
mom
hey,
another thought on this is that the husband trusts his wife to handle purchases, the household budget, etc.... that they work together as a team! love, Denise
are you feeling better?
deniseinSC.blogspot.com
Just getting settled in and caught up on blogs. I've enjoyed your series on A Worthy Woman. You've given me some nuggets to gnaw on and I appreciate your perspective.
Love, Missy
Post a Comment