
With 14 days till surgery, we're on to the next role of a worthy woman.
Proverbs 31:13-14
She looks for wool and flax and works with her hands in delight. She is like a merchant ships; she brings her food from afar.
I'll be honest I don't know about the whole "looking" for wool and flax, or the whole bringing food from afar I'm not too sure about that either, now a days we have a wonderful place called Wal-Mart, and well they have everything. But what I get from this is that a worthy woman will take delight in creating things.
I'm not talking about painting, or writing, or coloring (as Isaac would say). Anything that takes creativity on your part. It can be cooking, the house you keep, the art work you create, the job to do on a daily basis. But in everything we do, he wants us to create.
As women God gave us amazing minds, and an insane level of creativity. To raise our children, to run our households, to be excellent wives it takes a high level of creativity and imagination. But he made us capable to think outside the box. To find solutions to tough situations, to find the answer when there seems to be no answer left. God created us in his image which is to be creators of beauty in everything we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment