We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Redeeming Waters International


Okay so I have finally gotten a temporary website up for the new group we've started called Redeeming Waters International (RWI).

In a nut shell our goal is to provide water filtration systems to orphanages and foster homes in Africa and Southeast Asia.  Please check out our new web page at:

www.redeemingwatersinternational.com

Please spread the word, make a donations, help us get the worlds most vulnerable citizens clean drinking water!  

Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Dono & Laurie said...

Jocelyn~ This is awesome! I love it. I'll be highlighting you and the web site eventually on my blog....in my "World Changers" series!
Hope you guys are good! Kojo prays for Isaac almost every night. It's so cute!
Laurie

Brandi said...

Awesome!!!

Love you!
Bran

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn,

What a fabulous idea! I'm so glad you have started that - it is SO needed in those areas of the world. I'll definitely keep up with the web site. You are in my prayers!

Sharon

missy said...

This is a great idea. I look forward to watching it all come together and seeing lives changed.
Missy

Stephanie M said...

J and I - RWI looks great! I'll put it on my fav blog list! Steph