When the road gets dark and you can no longer see
Just let my love throw a spark and have a little faith in me.
And when the tears you cry are all you can believe
Just give these loving arms a try baby and have a little faith in me.
Have a little faith in me, have a little faith in me.
And when your secret heart cannot speak so easily
Come here darling, from a whisper start and have a little faith in me.
And when your back's against the wall just turn around and you, you will see
I will catch you, I will catch your fall, just have a little faith in me.
Have a little faith in me, have a little faith in me.
'Cause I've been loving you, for such a long, long time expecting nothing in return.
Just for you to have a little faith in me.
You see time, time is our friend 'cause for us, there is no end.
And all you gotta do, is have a little faith in me.
I said I will hold you up, I will hold you up
And your love, gives me strength enough to have a little faith in me.
All you gotta do for me girl is have a little faith in me.
5 comments:
Beautifully said. Did you write this or is this an actual song?
so sweet! and true!
I love when you write the cool things God's teaching you!
Bran
What a beautiful encouragement--thank you for sharing that.
Wow, how amazing to imagine this song being sung to me by someone other than my SOB ex-boyfriend! (who turned out to totally not deserve the faith I had put in him...)
And girlfriend, you and Angel are absolutely pulling me into taking a leap of faith and plunging into that Dangerous Surrender. Can I dare believe that God would sing such a song to me too? And that I could do more, believe more, BE more.
Thank you for your heart, for sharing, for putting this blog out there to show me another way. You are making a difference in my life.
Mary
I like this line:
'Cause I've been loving you, for such a long, long time expecting nothing in return.
Then, the scary part, when he begins to expect something in return,those times in our life when we are called to do something radical and hard and scary.
Post a Comment