OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY!!!!!This is soo wonderful! Thanks Jocelyn for sharing! It makes my heart deeply happy for Scott and Katy and how fun for you and Isaac!!!!!! Thanks!
UNCLE FRANK says, I agree Mike D your nephews are adorable. We need more nephews like this to love and enjoy and be entertained by the torment they can inflict on their parents as they grow up....Alright, the last part was purely for laugh and entertainment value. By the way, I like the answer to Isaac, a few years and a husband for a little sister.
Jocelyn, Thanks so much for giving me the first look at my grandchildren!!!! To go from 3 to six grandkids over night is pretty neat. Can't wait to spoil 'em! Pa
How wonderful! Thank you so much for getting this on film! I feel like I know all of these families! It is amazing how technology can bring God's children together all over the world. I praise God for it!
Oh man, Having just been in Liberia with the McKinneys sure made this extra sweet! They looked a LOT better than we did when we stepped off our plane!! Thanks so much for sharing this, J. And I LOVE your park pics, by the way! Love, Jamie Z. :0)
16 comments:
my nephews are so adorable....
WOW!...THANK YOU FOR SHARING THEIR HOMECOMING!!!
_______________________________
ISAAC IS A GREAT WHISTLER! I CANT EVEN DO THAT!
Awesome. Crying like I was there. Homecomings are great.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh! more!! love, Denise
the happy tears are flowing. i am so so thrilled for the mckinney family.
this is so awesome!
What a joyous homecoming . . . it made me cry. Thank you for sharing it with us.
God Bless You All!
Melissa Arnold (AOH family)
OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY!!!!!This is soo wonderful! Thanks Jocelyn for sharing! It makes my heart deeply happy for Scott and Katy and how fun for you and Isaac!!!!!!
Thanks!
Thanks for sharing! Gotta grab a tissue now!
UNCLE FRANK says,
I agree Mike D your nephews are adorable. We need more nephews like this to love and enjoy and be entertained by the torment they can inflict on their parents as they grow up....Alright, the last part was purely for laugh and entertainment value. By the way, I like the answer to Isaac, a few years and a husband for a little sister.
Jocelyn,
Thanks so much for giving me the first look at my grandchildren!!!!
To go from 3 to six grandkids over night is pretty neat. Can't wait to spoil 'em!
Pa
How wonderful! Thank you so much for getting this on film! I feel like I know all of these families! It is amazing how technology can bring God's children together all over the world. I praise God for it!
I am so overjoyed for you all.
Love,
Tina
Oh man, Having just been in Liberia with the McKinneys sure made this extra sweet! They looked a LOT better than we did when we stepped off our plane!! Thanks so much for sharing this, J.
And I LOVE your park pics, by the way!
Love,
Jamie Z. :0)
very sweet! Thanks for sharing. Also, would you mind sending me your email address as I have some questions for you?
Thanks,
Christine
alwardfamily.blogpost.com
cardiacpack@msn.com
There is a present for ya on my blog! Hugs, Angel
Thank you for posting the video of the first meeting of the homecoming!
Post a Comment