I found your blog thru a friend and just wanted to let you know that your story blesses me! I enjoy keeping up with you and handsome Isaac and hearing about what God is doing in your life.
I LOVE those pictures! Isaac is such a handsome boy! What an amazing testiment of your Thanksgiving! Brought tears to my eyes. I miss you on the AoH group!
11 comments:
AWESOME pictures. He has got to be the cutest little guy around.
You guys are a beautiful family. Thanks for everything....missy
Precious, precious pictures! What an amazing son you have! I especially love the ones with Isaac in his hat--too cute!
I found your blog thru a friend and just wanted to let you know that your story blesses me! I enjoy keeping up with you and handsome Isaac and hearing about what God is doing in your life.
You are BOTH gorgeous! Angel
Those are sweet and you do have one little ham on your hands! :)
Those are beautiful pictures. The two of you look so perfect together.
Marianne
Oh , I LOVE them!
Faith
HOW CUTE!!!
Dude he is the cutest little man ever!!!
Thanks for sharing your pics:)
I LOVE those pictures! Isaac is such a handsome boy! What an amazing testiment of your Thanksgiving! Brought tears to my eyes. I miss you on the AoH group!
BEAUTIFUL! What a match in deed. I agree too that hat is awesome!
Post a Comment