We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.
Monday, December 3, 2007
My Boy Can Ride a Bike
I'm such a proud mama today. Isaac can ride his bike without training wheels. My baby with the bad spinal cord can balance on a bike. There are no words to express the pride I feel today!
That's awesome. I remember when both of our kids learned to ride their parents and it is such a cool moment!! Although, I was most impressed when it looked like Isaac was going to crash into a car and you didn't say a peep! Most calm!
Jade is super excited and wants me to tell you that her bike looks just like Isaacs and she has the same rocket cup from Dennys! ;) Just so you know... hehehe If you guys get to come visit, maybe you can bring Isaac's bike too so they can ride together. :) Way to go, Mama--teaching your boy to ride his bike! Love ya, Naomi
11 comments:
That's a proud moment for any parent, but I can only imagine the joy you must feel about this. What a smile that kid has.
Missy
Way to go, Isaac!!!!!
Woohoo, go Isaac! Seeing his smile always makes me smile too.
Go Issac! Go Issac!!!!!!!
How cool is that!!!!!
-Charity
Amazing! How beautiful is that!!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Teresa
Woohoo! Way to go Isaac! Boy, that didn't take him long at all!!!
Nice! I told you he is an einstein!! Love, Denise
That's awesome. I remember when both of our kids learned to ride their parents and it is such a cool moment!! Although, I was most impressed when it looked like Isaac was going to crash into a car and you didn't say a peep! Most calm!
Chris
Wooo Hooo Isaac. You are amazing. Hope to see you soon!!
Emma and Chloe Hemsley
Hey what can I say... He's a Tarquini!!!
A very proud Uncle Frank
Jade is super excited and wants me to tell you that her bike looks just like Isaacs and she has the same rocket cup from Dennys! ;) Just so you know... hehehe If you guys get to come visit, maybe you can bring Isaac's bike too so they can ride together. :) Way to go, Mama--teaching your boy to ride his bike! Love ya, Naomi
Post a Comment