So I had the best weekend with Scott and Katy McKinney. Isaac, Kyrie (my Neice), and I drove down in the worst traffic ever to San Diego to meet the McKinneys. We had a blast. They're two of the most amazing people I have ever met. We went to the zoo and out to eat. It was great.
Isaac got so attached to Scott. It was really sweet watching Isaac interact with Scott for the weekend. It really blessed me how Scott took him and loved on him. It's so nice to spend some time with two amazing children of God. I love you guys and can't for you to get back from Liberia so we can meet you at the airport!
Thanks for an Awesome, Relaxing, Weekend!

I'm calling him George. I seriously want one...He was so sweet! Isaac thought he was great!

Isaac and his "papa" Scott!

Kyrie in all her 3 year old glory!


Isaac, Scott, and Baby Midge...she is so tiny, I think Isaac felt a kinship to her because of her size...

Isaac and George....He asked me if we could go to Africa and get one and bring it home!

Katy, Beautiful as ever!

My Dream House!

Scott, Kyrie, Isaac, and Midge on the SkyFari!
Chillin on the Bus tour of the SD zoo...thank God I bought season passes it is so big we only hit a few exhibits.
5 comments:
Can we go there when we come?
Dear Isaac, my name is Grace. I am the Covert's daughter. And I was wondering if you could ask your mom, when could you visit? You should probably be settled down by now. I have a surprise for you and they are PRINGLES! I wish I could see you soon and I saw your pictures. From, Grace
P.S. All my baby brother says is meow, meow, meow! Oh and he's a cat! And this part is from Mokey...meow, meow, meow!
Please come and visit, I'll take you to the zoo!
Grace, I would love to come visit you as soon as your sisters come home, me and my mom will get in the car and drive and see you! Say hi to Mokey for me,
Love Isaac!
WAY COOL!
How fun! I wish I had been there too! (hint: this is me pouting!)
Love ya,
Bran
Post a Comment