We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's been a while...

Howdy... so I know it's been a while since I last updated.  Here are a bunch of photos from our last little trip home to Philadelphia.  Isaac was released from the hospital on the 18th and we left for Philly on the 20th.  We were home visiting family and friends for 10 days.  

During our trip Charity came up from N. Carolina with her two boys and Aries.  I love love love this woman.  It has been a two year phone/internet friendship that finally came face to face... and she's truly an amazing person.

Charity took this photo of me at Merry Mead Farm...

We were meant to be sisters... I love love love her.

Oh we have had our Ice Cream and we have been running around all day, we need Naps...

I can see their children now.  Kyrie and Antonio, hit it off right away.

Isaac showing off the new permanent green hair.

Kyrie makes such a beautiful flower

Seriously, he kills me.

All the kids at Mary Mead Farm in Pennsylvania.

Isaac, Antonio, and Roman... they clicked right away.  

Isaac attempting to run around the yard.  He used his wheelchair twice in 10 days.

Isaac and Aries.  Aries was so aware of Isaac and his needs, she was always right there for him the entire time.  I love this girl.  She is the most beautiful person inside and out.

5 comments:

Simi said...

How funny that you update last night when I spent all day reading your blog-- literally start to finish. I stumbled on it from the liberiaadoptionblogs link and just couldn't stop reading. You and Isaac are incredible and I'm happy to see his spirit seems to be in full force. Just wanted to say hi and send you my warmest wishes-- thank you for sharing your story. :)

International Mommy said...

We miss you guys!!!!! Aw man.


Love,
Charity & Co.

Melodie said...

Great update! I'm glad you were able to go on this trip and visit with family and meet Charity and the kids. I'm so happy Isaac is doing better :-)

Stacie said...

I love seeing that smile back on your face Isaac!

Stephanie M said...

GREAT pics!!! I am going to email some pictures to you and Isaac hopefully soon! It looks like you had a really nice trip. It must have been wonderful to finally be out of the hospital!