Keep on moving mountains out of your way Isaac. Nothing will be able to stop you. I do not know you in person, but I have been blessed by following in the T family journey since the blog began. Continued thoughts and prayers from the H family in Las Vegas.
9 comments:
Fabulous! He is amazing and fearless. Hmm, kind of like his mom.
Kristy
That was so amazing...wish we could have went too!!!
Tell Isaac that we are PROUD of him and that he rocks!!!
Charity
WAY TO GO ISAAC!!!
dawn:D
Oh little man your perserverence is such an inspiration to me! Continue to shadow your mommy and you will go along way!!
WOW! Isaac, you are amazing! :)
wow! how cool it is to see he do that! its only a matter of time before he's shredding on the mountains!:)
Whohoo!!! Way to go little man!
Awesome,
Brandi
simply amazing!!! with his determination and his amazing mommy, he's going to do great things.
Keep on moving mountains out of your way Isaac. Nothing will be able to stop you. I do not know you in person, but I have been blessed by following in the T family journey since the blog began. Continued thoughts and prayers from the H family in Las Vegas.
Post a Comment