Oh he can do it alright!!!!! GO ISAAC!! Look at that boy walk!!I miss him!Charity
Whoohooo!!! Look at that boy go! Heck ya, take him rock climbing and let us know how it went! :)dawn
So does this mean all the cows and chickens are no longer safe?
Oh my gosh!!! Look at Isaac go- wow, what a wonderful video to come home to on a long Friday :) Hope you have fun rock climbing!
WOW!!! GO Isaac GO! You ROCK! Chris M
YEAH ISAAC!! YOU GO BOY!!
That is so awesome. I'm so overjoyed to see him walking so well. Its a testament to God's goodness and Isaac's strong will.
WAY TO GO ISAAC!!!
yeah isaac! teddy says good job, my man!
What a beautiful sight to see! :) Yay Isaac!!!
Praise God! It is so awesome to see him walking!!
Woo Hoo! You go Isaac! What a joy to see! How exciting!!!
I LOVE IT! That is sooooo great!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh he can do it alright!!!!! GO ISAAC!! Look at that boy walk!!
I miss him!
Charity
Whoohooo!!! Look at that boy go! Heck ya, take him rock climbing and let us know how it went! :)
dawn
So does this mean all the cows and chickens are no longer safe?
Oh my gosh!!! Look at Isaac go- wow, what a wonderful video to come home to on a long Friday :) Hope you have fun rock climbing!
WOW!!! GO Isaac GO! You ROCK! Chris M
YEAH ISAAC!! YOU GO BOY!!
That is so awesome. I'm so overjoyed to see him walking so well. Its a testament to God's goodness and Isaac's strong will.
WAY TO GO ISAAC!!!
yeah isaac! teddy says good job, my man!
What a beautiful sight to see! :) Yay Isaac!!!
Praise God! It is so awesome to see him walking!!
Woo Hoo! You go Isaac! What a joy to see! How exciting!!!
I LOVE IT! That is sooooo great!!!
Post a Comment