
So the moment you have all been waiting for...Well at least I have!
I GOT A JOB! I was hired today as the newest editor for "Flip That House" on TLC! It was a complete act of God. One of the editors that had been on the show for 3 season was let go and they had an immediate need to fill the position. My resume was on their desk and I got the call for an interview. Then the Executive Producer for the show, is looking into adopting with his wife, so thanks to Isaac I totally had my in!
I got the call today that they wanted me on the show. I start next week on Thursday. The job will last 3 possible 4 months and will most likely lead to other shows with the same company that is behind such hits as "30 Days" with Morgan Spurlock.
I am so excited! I can't wait to get back to work and once again be able to support me and my son! I am so overwhelmed with the number of people that have called upon God on our behalf. Thank you all so much.
Also keep up the prayers. Isaac has something on his left eye that looks like a cataract. It has caused concern and we have an appointment with a pediatric eye surgeon on Wednesday, to find out what we will need to do to fix it if need be. I'm a tad concerned, but so far it doesn't seem to be effecting his eye sight so we might have caught it before any permanent damage has been caused.
So thank you all so much and more updates to follow about the show and Isaac's eye!

18 comments:
YAY!...I was just thinking about you today. I even mentioned your job problem to my sis! I am so happy you have a job again.
Praying for Isaac's appt. to go well!
Blessings!
Great! I know how happy you are! Praise Jesus! Love, Denise
AWESOME! I am so happy for you- I have been thinking about you and Isaac a lot lately!
Nikki
Yay!!! Praise God! I'm so relieved for you, even though I don't know you I've been praying for you a bunch.
April
I don't know you either and have been sending out big prayers. Today, we are having our own issues here, and doing some big praying. I got onto your blog, thinking I needed to see something good... and there it was!
I LOVE that show too... good luck!
Congrats on your new job...and I even watch that show...lol.
Praying that Isaac's appt. goes well.
Yippeee!!!!! I am so happy to read about your good news. I've been praying, and it is so fun to be able to see the answered prayer. Plus I am a HUGE fan of the show. We got to participate in a house flip project this year with some friends. I watch the show with my friend almost daily. : ) It will be so cool to think you are a part of it. Congratulations!
I'll be praying for Isaac.
Love,
Becky
Wow, I love that program! How fun! Congratulations!
Prayers for Isaac's well being...
Congratulations on your new gig! That is wonderful! I will continue to pray for you and Isaac.
God bless!
laura
Congratulations! That's wonderful news and I'm sure it lifts a huge burden of concern off your shoulders!
Chris
J,
Once again... so sad I do not have cable...although I tend to live part time at Lorenzens's house anyway so hopefully I can catch your show there!!
Praying for Isaac's eye!!!
love ya
Katie B.
i'm another one who reads your blog but doesn't know you. i've been praying and you have been on my heart.
may God use this new job for His glory. i'm so thankful for this answer to prayer!
PRAISE GOD!!! That is such wonderful news! I LOVE TLC :o) Congratulations on your new job and we'll be praying for Isaac's eye.
~Liesl
Congrats on the job--that is great news! I hope Isaac's eye appointment goes well, you and he will remain in my prayers!
Oh my goodness..
First ..congrats on the new job!!!
Second- I hope all goes well with the Dr for Isaac.
Third- I am sooo glad I found your blog again!!! I got a new computer and dummy me forgot to write all the blogs I read down. I was getting ready to post on my blog a missing persons report:)
Sending good wishes your way :)
CONGRATS, Jocelyn! Whoo hoooooo!!!
Love,
Jamie :0)
CONGRATS!!!
NOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY! THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME! I LOVE THAT SHOW! Now I am going to start DVRing it just cause of you. You tell them that! HA HA!! ;0) By the way... check the blog... I wrote a little bit about my bonding process with Zoe. You are so not alone chicka. It'll happen. Zoe threw tantrums that you would never believe could come from that sweet angel. Hugs, Angel
Post a Comment