I knew you'd like it. I was actually looking for a particular quote I remembered hearing him say about the difference between karma and grace when I ran across it.
Great quote. Love it. I am all about some Bono right now - he speaks some harsh truths that folks need to hear. Happy One year - thats cool!
Yah MAMA! From young 20 something single chick to new hot mama who made a conscious choice to save someone's life... YOU ROCK! Happy anniversary:-)
Happy Anniversary (a bit late)!
A year does go by fast. We submitted our adoption application to Lighthouse a year ago this past Friday.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I knew you'd like it. I was actually looking for a particular quote I remembered hearing him say about the difference between karma and grace when I ran across it.
Great quote. Love it. I am all about some Bono right now - he speaks some harsh truths that folks need to hear.
Happy One year - thats cool!
Yah MAMA! From young 20 something single chick to new hot mama who made a conscious choice to save someone's life... YOU ROCK! Happy anniversary:-)
Happy Anniversary (a bit late)!
A year does go by fast. We submitted our adoption application to Lighthouse a year ago this past Friday.
Post a Comment