So what do you get when you take an African Boy, add a little snow, and a pair of skis. Well to be frank with you, quite a sight! Last Saturday Isaac and I went to Mountain High here in SoCal so that I could brush up on my snowboarding, and he could be introduced to the snow.
I decided that for his first time he should ski. I wanted to see if he liked it. I personally hate skiing with all my heart and soul. It scares me and I'm crap at it, but for some reason I'm a natural at snowboarding and have this season taken it up and become quite good.
Isaac was actually really good at skiing, but he didn't like it and begged me to let him snowboard next time. So skiing is officially out of our family, Thank you Jesus...
Me and Isaac right before I dropped him off at ski school!











5 comments:
How fun!!! Isn't he the cutest! He looks so cute in that snow gear! Oh, the beauty of CA where you can do desert, beach or mountain within a few hours!
Love ya,
Bran
Very fun! I LOVE snowboarding and have been doing it for years. Well, that is years BEFORE kids. Haven't been in 5 years, pathetic, I know...
What great pictures! Looks like it was a fun day. :)
Aww, he looks adorable. Good idea starting him early- I went skiing my first time when I was 16 and was (and am still) terrified!!
Nikki
J,
Love the skiing photos!!
YEAH for a snowboarding family! You are such a good mom...I was thinking we would just put Osobie and Fatu on snowboards for their first trip to the mountains! Well, maybe next snow season at least!
kt
Post a Comment