KiwiSelf-Portrait
Dancing
Lazy...
Scooter
Mi Kitty
Dylan
North Hollywood
All of the above photos were taken by Isaac. I gave him an old digital camera and he has been taking some amazing photos. I don't think he realizes what he's doing, but he's doing it none the less. He is quite talented if I might say so.






6 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! My girls LOVE taking pictures too. Zoe's getting pretty good. Great work Isaac. Keep the pictures coming.:0) Angel
My kiddos love to take photos too. Fisher Price sells this kids digital camera and I'm thinking of getting it for my oldest for Christmas.
I think you're delusional if you think your son have photogenic talent...
mom
sorry, I meant "has" talent.
mom
You're mean...I can't believe you said that about your grandson!
God will judge you one day when you stand before him, just you wait, and yes my son has an artistic eye!
Keep up the good work, Isaac! Try to get some embarrassing ones of your Ma, okay? ;0)
Love,
Jamie Z. :0)
Post a Comment