We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

April and May

So I have been scolded by Brandi to update my blog...it's only been a week, give me time, but I thought I would post some photos of the last two months.  They have been eventful to say the least!

and Peace...



The boy loves his music!



I love this photo....

Watching Narnia again!

watching the planes take off at LAX...

His teeth are finally coming in...

I'm wearing the hat he made for me for mother's day...

With his friends from school...

On the bus to LAX...

Hanging out with his Aunty Zeona from Hawaii...

He really does look like me...only a little more mocha...

His PJ's kill me...he is so skinny and has the longest legs....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brandi! I was going through withdrawl as well! Thanks for sharing the love- I've been updating Brahim after I read your blogs. They always bring a smile to our face. You guys are so beautiful!

Faith said...

It really puts into perspective how small he is when standing on a chair makes him the same height as his classmates.
Hope all is going well with you.

Melodie said...

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad his teeth are coming in! Oh, so when did he get glasses???

Brandi said...

Finally! Thanks. .what GREAT pictures, B. I love him in those glasses! Too cute. . .I loved your Mother's Day hat too. . almost made me cry!

Love you
Bran

Jennifer said...

Loved the update. The hat was adorable... and as much as I think he is a handsome young man... the JAMMIE picture is my favorite. I wish they could stay little and in jammies forever....

Anonymous said...

He does look like you!

I hope you enjoyd your first mother's day with you sweet son!

What a great hat!

bamboosprouts said...

He definitely has your smile. :) I just love the jammie pic too. What a sweet little man you have.

Anonymous said...

love the glasses! Where's the picture of Gmom??? Love, Denise

Katie said...

Just have to say by far the best photo is your boy in his PJ's!!
love it!
Katie B.

Angela said...

I'm so glad you posted! I like his new glasses... so cute!!

Looks like you two have always been together!

Jamie said...

I'm not sure what to say about those pj's... ;0)
Love you,
Jamie :0)