Okay so you are all too easy... NO I'm NOT with child and NO I'm not adopting again... well not a human child anyways!
Isaac and I had a full day on our third day pass from the hospital. We drove an hour to John Wayne airport (I love how all SoCal airports are named after actor!) to spend two hours with the coolest guy on earth during his 3 hour layover. Mr. Andrew Tyler (as Isaac calls him)... Andrew's the country director for Orphan Relief and Rescue... He's an amazing guy with a huge heart and he scored some serious points with Isaac today!
We're both so sad to see him go back to Africa... but so happy he's able to go back to Liberia and continue to make such an amazing difference in the lives of the children over there.
Okay now the moment you all have been waiting for! Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce to you the newest Tarquini! Mr. Milo!
Milo is a German Shepherd/Belgium Shepherd cross. He is going to become Isaac's mobility service dog as well as our newest family member.
8 comments:
I'm so not a pet person, but your new pup is adorable! I'm amazed at what animals can do to help people with disabilities. I'm sure you will lots to blog about those two together! Too cute!
They look like the perfect couple. We've got a German Shepherd and love her. She is loyal, gentle, and so protective of our little ones. I'm sure he'll be the perfect fit for Isaac.
What a beautiful pup! My parents have a shepherd and he's just a doll. I hope Isac and he will be best buds. Praying for you guys :-)
God Bless!
Awwww what a sweet little puppy!! He has the cutest little eyes. Angel
He is SO CUTE!!
Good choice!!
Congratulations! Tell Isaac I'm so happy he has a little "brother"! I think you're really going to have fun with Mr. Milo :-)
is the dog already trained?
I would just be concerned training a dog that isnt trained, because it may not work that the dog wants to do it. Im speaking on raising seeing eye dogs here, 6 in, 4 out, 2 becoming just pets because they had no desire to stay on task. your dog looks so young, and if it isnt trained you may not want to get too attached now or you may end up with 2 dogs!
good luck!
He's a beautiful dog!And if you do end up with two dogs, what a blessing for your guy!
dawn:)
Post a Comment