Dear heavenly Father,
The pathway is broken and the signs are unclear. And I don't know the reason why You brought me here. But just because You love me the way that You do I'm gonna walk through the valley if You want me to!
Cause I'm not who I was when I took my first step. And I'm clinging to the promise You're not through with me yet. So if all of these trials bring me closer to you. Then I will go through the fire if You want me to!
It may not be the way I would have chosen, when you lead me through a world that's not my home. But You never said it would be easy You only said I'd never go alone....
So when the whole world turns against me, and I'm all by myself, and I can't hear You answer my cries for help! I'll remember the suffering Your love put You through, and I will go through the valley if You want me to.
12 comments:
I love you, Jocelyn! I admire your faith, and you help me be jealous for a deeper relationship with my Lord. Even in your trials, He is working through you. You have a heart for God, and He won't let you down. Thank you for reminding me, and I'll pray for His hand to lead you through.
I love this song. Thank you for sharing. Praying for you!
Amen. . I love that song! In our trials, he gets to be our hero and we learn so much. . keep learning like you are. He is not wasting this time! Love you!
Bran
PS I think this is appropriate for other friends right now too! I'd call and sing it, but I'm not so good at that!
Thanks for sharing this. I needed to hear something like this.
-Hey There-
I am here for you!!!
Great song.
Love YA,
Charity
That song has been such a blessing to me so many times. I pray that God is giving you peace and comfort through all your "unknowns" right now. You are a testament to strong faith in God, even though trials and periods of transition. Keep us posted on ways we can pray for you...
~Liesl
P.S. I gave your contact info to my Sis-in-law and she is keeping her eyes/ears open for opportunities for you and your job hunt. :o)
I think the only way to truly get to know God is through trials, so as Christians, I guess we need to remember to accept our trials as an invitation from God to get to know Him a little better. That's certainly not to say that we don't have an open invitation.
Hangin' for the blessing tonight my sweet friend?
Love you,
Bran
LOVE THIS SONG!!
I needed to read this tonight! Thanks for sharing
kt
I love this song and cry every time I hear it! I also sing bad...so only do it in the car :)
Trials produce perseverance and that leads to greater faith in the "I am".
In the "I am" is everything we need.
Teresa
Hi Jocelyn. I am so glad I came across your blog- you are such an inspiration! I am only 18 now, but plan to adopt young (when I am around your age). It is so nice to see someone who went through this! I was under the impression that for most countries, you had to be older to adopt, so I am happy to see that there are options!
Thanks,
Nikki
http://dreamasifyouwillliveforever.blogspot.com
hey jocelyn - I do love that song. Brandi just referred me to your blog, and I'm so glad she did! Brandi is awesome! I miss her! I just moved from Florida to LA a week ago. Me and my hubby, Aaron, my four year old son, Asher, and 1 1/2 year old girl, Clover. I haven't met anyone with kids yet! Where are all the kid?!!
Glad to finally see there are some out here!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment