We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

...and then the Impossible Happens

I posted about this boy a few months ago.  He was going to age out of his orphanage in December at the age of 14.  He would have been on his own, nowhere to go, with a clubbed foot.

But I found out today the IMPOSSIBLE happened.  A family that is already adopting from China decided to add this boy to their adoption.  He will have a family, a mother, a father, brothers, and sisters by the end of the year.

That's one people... That's ONE!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so excited he will have a family, and a home! What a wonderful blessing.

Leah Sweet said...

This is fantastic. Absolutely wonderful. SOOOOO happy for this precious boy!!

BTW - LOVE your blog. You are so funny! I tend to only like and appreciate the funny bloggers so thanks for the humor (and the sweetness too...)

Leah Sweet