We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Long week

It's been one of those long, crazy, don't feel like you got anything done weeks.  I have been on break from Drexel this week but go back to teach one summer class next week.  I have been blessed to work from home this week since my entire production team is scattered around the US shooting demos and pilots this week and the offices were empty.

Don't get me wrong I got a ton done this week, but I feel a bit off.  Stephen and I are getting ready to send in our application to WACAP to adopt Drago.  We have decided not to wait till April to start the process, but to start the process in faith now, knowing that he will still be available for adoption come April 8, 2012 when he will be locked by the CCAA as ours.  If we wait it would push back his coming home by nearly 6 months, so we have decided to start the marathon of paperwork now so that he can be home by October/November of 2012 (or so we are hoping).



Till next time here is another awesome video about what RWI does in Haiti and Africa.   Check it out!

No comments: