We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Friday, May 20, 2011

323 Day...

Don't worry I don't have a little countdown calendar on my wall with 323 pieces of paper to rip off. I'm bored but not that bored.

I wanted to update you all on our lives over the last month. I started edit on a new show for DIY. I have been driving to NY on Wednesday morning and staying till Friday afternoon to work. The rest of the time I have been blessed to be able to work from home (though the 2 days away are really wearing on us.)

I am still teaching at Drexel as an adjunct, but just applied for a full time position just last week. The position is pending funding approval so won't know more till about July.

In April we got to go to not one, but two weddings...

One of my best friends Brad married his love at the Philadelphia Country Club... Very Swank!

Me and Brad


Steve at the Church (Wedding are the only way to get him in one!!!)

Mr. and Mrs. Motter... Love that

Then we headed to N.C. to attend our wedding photographer Savannah wedding to Wes!

Their wedding was at the most amazing location!

Then it was back to the grind. We are both working like crazy people to afford Drago Jack's adoption. China... Not Cheap! We did receive new photos of him from the orphanage. I'll post them once we have China approval! We are starting our home-study in August and at that point the race will officially begin.

On the beautiful side the trees are finally green in the backyard...

Isaac is growing like a weed (finally over 4 feet tall)...

and Sasha has hair!


No comments: