So it's been about 3 months since I actually did anything with this blog... I really have no excuse except that life get's busy. I hope you all have stayed with me... In October we got married...





November... Got a dog... Sasha the Briard...
December... Bought a new house, moved in two days before Christmas...

January... Started a new term teaching at Drexel, Isaac started at his new school, Still settling in, got snowed in more days than I would like to remember...

February... Isaac is having surgery on his left foot next week... I got hired to teach at DeSales University in the fall (very excited)... starting new shows (editing) for Paper Route Productions... and finally settling into life in the woods...
That is what has been going on in our lives for the past few months... I will attempt to keep you all updated. I'll post next week about surgery. Also RWI is starting a fundraiser to raise money to help bring Xian from China on a medical visa to get some much needed medical care. More on that to come...
4 comments:
I've stayed with you and checked in periodically. Thank you for updating! The wedding photos are beautiful.
Glad you are BACK! You and your beautiful family have been missed. Hope we get to see more of the farm house and new pics of Isaac! Chris M
glad you are back!
glad you are back!
Post a Comment