We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Okay so I've been tagged. I know some of you have tagged me in the past, but I never remember to do it... but I thought I would do it this time... So Tessa tagged me... so here goes!

1. Weird Fact #1... I have this weird fetish with hoodie sweatshirts. I love them. I would rather wear a hoodie than a jacket. I have like 20 hoodies in my closet. I have more hoodies then I do shoes. It's an obsession.

2. Weird Fact #2... I love to see movies alone. When I need "me time" I get someone to watch Isaac and I'll spend the afternoon and go to the movies and watch 2 or 3 in a row. It's an escape for me. I love to sit in a dark room and disappear from reality for a short while.

3. Weird Fact #3... I bite my nails. Like hardcore bite my nails. I have quit more times than I can remember. I go 2 or 3 months without biting them and then all of a sudden I'll be biting them for no reason what so ever. Winter is the best time for my nails because I wear gloves and can't bite my nails.

4. Weird Fact #4... I love to have Thanksgiving Dinner through-out the year. I buy turkeys when they are on sale and put them in our deep freezer, then I make a full Thanksgiving dinner a couple times a year and invite friends over. I LOVE Thanksgiving dinner!

5. Weird Fact #5... I'm feel deeply close to God when I'm snowboarding. There is something primal, for me when I'm snowboarding down a steep slope. There is a weird connection to the earth that can't be broken. I pray a lot when I snowboard. I tend to come home from the mountain feeling full and happy, because I've just spent 8 hours with God and no one else.

6. Weird Fact #6... I find men that are built like Vin Diesel or Hugh Jackmen, to be insanely hot. I don't do big muscles in general, but there is something to be said about a big bear hug from a man like this. Their arms are huge... it would be a hard core hug... oh and if you throw on an accent of any nature... I'm done... big muscle arms and an accent... I know you don't have to say it...

7. Weird Fact #7... well I failed this weird tagging. I'm so stinkin boring, there isn't really anything that interesting about me. I wish I had some great stuff to share, but I don't. Sorry!

2 comments:

Tessa said...

thanks for playing along ... I love the Thanksgiving Dinner thing .. that is really cool!

Vanessa said...

LOL you got it girly!! You can always get an E for effort!!