We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Monday, April 9, 2012

30

A number that has felt so out of reach.  I feel like I have waited a short eternity for this number.  This magic number is the difference between approval and denial, waiting and arriving, life and death.  Who would have thought that a number could be so important.

Yesterday I got to celebrate this very important day with those I love most.  My twenties are over and gone, my thirties are just beginning.  Our LOI is still in China waiting for approval.  I'm praying we have our PA (pre-approval) by Thursday this week so they can send our dossier to China on Friday.  That would mean we are right on track!

I love this photo!  I saw it yesterday and the first thing I thought about was that it's a picture of me and my husband. I'm the one hanging on by the ledge and he is there lifting me up.  I don't know what I did to have God bless me so beyond belief, with a man who knows me so well.  I can't wait to introduce Jack to his amazing father.

So Happy Birthday to me.  It's been a long time coming, but it's here at last!  This year is going to be freaking amazing!!!!

No comments: