He is described as being introverted and scared of strangers. He lives with a large group of children and does well with them. He becomes particularly attached to those who treat him well. He is affectionate but, like most four year olds, he can occasionally be stubborn. He can say “bye bye” in English.
His caretaker said that this little guy told her; ”All the other children leave to be adopted and I want to be adopted too”.
He is Isaac to a "T". Everything that was wrong with Isaac is what's wrong with this little boy. Now of course I have called the agency and told them my situation. To be honest there isn't a more perfect family for that little boy than with us. We know him (having never met him), he is Isaac. BUT we don't qualify because we haven't been married long enough and I am too young. Chinese law states that no one (not even the Chinese) can adopt under the age of 30. Which means we would not be able to even start the process for another year (if we felt we were ready and could do it.)
Well this little guy needs a family RIGHT NOW! He needs a family to call his own. He needs a mom and dad who are going to cry with him, pray with him, and hold his hand when he gets his back fixed. He needs a family that is going to stick by him no matter what the outcome of that surgery. He needs a mum who is going to be a "bit Manic" for him.
The agency has said that very few people have shown interest in this little boy. I told them that the same thing happened with Isaac. No one wanted him till I came along and naive as I may have been, I have NEVER had a single moment of regret.
The application fee is waived and there may be a grant available to help with the adoption cost (oh and don't forget the $12,000 adoption tax credit!)
I have a photo of him and the agency will answer any questions you may have. If you are interested in adopting this little boy, you have been married for at least a year, and are over the age of 30, please contact me. This little boy may not be meant to be a part of our family, be he needs one none the less. Please pass on his story to anyone you may know, who may be interested.
2 comments:
Have you spoken to Reece's Rainbow?? I bet Andrea would list him on the site. www.reecesrainbow.org. Please email me if you have any questions. He sounds precious.
China has so many that need homes but so many rules. I am out because I am single and to old!
What should it matter if we can give a child that has nothing a better life. Sad for that child, you would be such a good mom for him. Like the look of the blog!
Post a Comment