So we are in Philly and finally somewhat settled. Isaac and I are living with my mom and brother for the time being (just until I can get a steady job and buy a house), they are so much more affordable out here, it's kind of nice. Milo is happy as a clam, and Isaac seems to be adjusting to more people in the house well.
This is Isaac with my friend Jessica. She has been a lifesaver these last few weeks as we have painted rooms and unpacked. I don't know what I would do without her.
Well there are no words for what is going on in this photo!!! He kind of looks like a stripping cowboy...
We took the kids to Knoebal's (this cool theme park out in the middle of nowhere)... and here is a little sneak peak of my man Steve...
Isaac with Jessica's son Wyatt... they kill me!

Isaac rocking the carousel....
...and this one's for you Uncle Frank... I guess it's official he's on my blog so I must be in love... which I am!
4 comments:
Yay, love! Congrats! :)
I love you and miss you, Jocelyn! I just received the photos you sent via email today. I will send the pics from my camera as well.
On your blog, Isaac looks mighty handsome with his dress shirt and tie at Thomas' funeral last March. I'm so grateful to see that picture of Isaac, as I only caught eyes with you on that day. When you're able, can you send me a copy of it via email? I'd love to upload it to Thomas' website.
I just finished reading your recent writings on your blog. Thank you for sharing - and tell me more about this man Steve??? :)
Love you always,
Tish
I love Knoebels! We used to go there every summer when I was growing up. I actually got back there earlier this summer and had a blast :)
Glad you are settling in well!!
I am glad to hear that you and Isaac are settling in. That is wonderful. I hope that the Lord continues to bless you and your beautiful family.
If you are interested, we just started a new blog to chronicle our adoption. If you or your readers would like to stop by, we would love to have you. You can find our site at http://dreaming-little-dreams.blogspot.com/. Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment