So I believe there is some change coming in the wind. As you all know I have been planning to move to the east coast in June with Isaac. We have been looking forward to being close to family again but a few things have changed.
Just this week a show that I helped create has been pitched and it looks like will be picked up to air on TV. We have been waiting for this opportunity and are so excited with this God given chance. The show will be edited on the West Coast so it looks like I will be staying on this side of the country until we are done.
Also Isaac's therapy has been going so well out here that we want to continue for as long as possible without there being a break in time when he won't be in therapy (which would happen with the move). One of my big fears about moving was Isaac's health care. His surgeons being on the west coast and then going east made me nervous. (So I think God is giving me a little bit more time to get use to the idea!)
We know that we will find our way back home to the east coast in time, but for now it looks like we will be here a tad bit longer. This does make me a little sad since my little sister is getting Married this fall and I wanted to be there to help her plan, but again I guess I'll just have to do it from a distance for a while.
4 comments:
Love the photos. Isn't that the guy from the movie about the hawaiian family? shoot! i forget the name.
Jocelyn, I've been praying for you and Isaac since i got linked to your blog (dont you love this whole blog community!) last year.
Great to hear things are going so well with Isaac!!
My Cami girl LOVES Stitch! Of course, Lilo reminds me of her, so we both enjoy those movies (and the series. . .)
Praying for you all.
Looking forward to hearing a lot more about Brian. I hope your family isn't too disappointed about the delay in moving, but they sound like really good reasons.
Isaac is so cool. :)
The entire post production dept at ABC is being dissolved. (my dad got laid off) I am so glad that your show is getting picked up and I hope you have much more work in the future!
I hope we hear more about Brian in the future too!
Post a Comment