We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Monday, January 5, 2009

A few photos to start off 2009...

Isaac on New Years day... he picked out the outfit... shoes (from Rachel), Shorts (from Jessica), shirt (from Kirstin).


Don't let the browns eyes fool you, "I'm a killing machine!"

Milo: "Oh he dropped something, I wonder if I can eat it?"

Guns and popsicles (just a normal Saturday in our house)!

75 pounds of love.... in Africa they call me "Moto Moto... I'm so fine you have to say my name twice."

The kid can bowl...

Seriously braces and all...

He made those 6 lb. balls fly!

9 comments:

jena said...

Those are incredible pictures. Y'all are an amazing family.

Happy New Year
Jena

The H Land said...

It's great to see new pics. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Paula the Ultimate Mama said...

..that dog has got the biggest nose I've ever seen,
And what's with I's right arm being MIA in the first photo?...
mom

Paula the Ultimate Mama said...

Isaac Darling,
You look so tall and strong and handsome in the first photo!!!

GMom

Jocelyn said...

Nice save mom!

Brandi said...

Too cute!!! Love those pics.

Bran

Renee said...

Jocelyn,
I don't know you, I found your blog via my friend Bettina's blog. I just wanted to leave you comment to tell you that I just read your blog and was so in awe of your story and the beautiful relationship you have with your son. You are truly a blessed person. I wish you love, happiness and peace in 2009.
Renee

Carey said...

How is it working out with Moto Moto? It took Peter a year to really enjoy our dog.
Carey

Brandi said...

I finally added a big old REDEEMING WATERS badge to my site! I was such a loser!

Love ya,
B